lunedì 23 gennaio 2012

[CDG] Drink to me / Henry Miller


 
Drink to me - Henry Miller (2012)

Everyone I love won't live forever / science is right, but it's hard, and I don't feel that good / creatures of the universe where are you? / I can hear your thoughts all at once / / an eagle spreads its wings / while a goldfish drowns / / earthquake, fire and flood / will we be able to build a house on the top of that volcano? come on, I want you to… / / everyone I love is feeling quite strange / seems like it's snowing in the middle of the desert / everyone I love is getting older / science is right but I, I've missed the point / I've missed the point / / everything I told you / everytime we did it / always out of danger / always almost over / / everyone I love won't live forever / science is right, but it's hard, it doesn't sound cool / creatures of the universe where are you? / I can hear your thoughts all at once / / an eagle spreads its wings / while a goldfish drowns / / earthquake, fire and flood / will we be able to build a house on the top of that volcano? come on, I want you to tell me which is the secret that makes you happy / what kind of thoughts makes you laugh, yeah / tell me what is the name of this warm wind / oh, God! why am I feeling much better? / / it happens when you hear them talking / but you cannot get a word / and then you realize that Europe is a big amusement park / it happens when a teenager slips inside a secret hidden room / you are the giant who destroys the afterlife using his hands / / and if they bring us bad news / then we will laugh at them forever / and if they ask you what it is all about / just say you don't know it / / it happens when you dream one thousand million years then you fall asleep / you are the giant who destroys the afterlife using his head / / and you will bring us good news / and we'll talk about it forever / and if they ask you what it is all about / just say it's a secret / cause this is a secret / it's our secret / it's just a secret / this / is our secret / this / is just a secret / / 

Da S (esce il 9/3 per Unhip)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento