mercoledì 11 luglio 2012

[Canzoni di ieri] The Cure / Taking off

 

The Cure - Taking off (2004) 

Tomorrow I can start again With back to earth and carry on The same as I did yesterday Yeah I'll pick it up once more And morning I'll be onto it From square one start And push it for a bit Like I do everyday... I'll get it down for sure But tonight I climb with you Tonight So high with you Tonight I shine with you Tonight Oh I'm so alive with you Tomorrow I'll begin again With heavy head to hold it As I do it all like yesterday Yeah I'll break it out again And morning I'll be there in time For clock back move And make it for awhile To get through everyday... I'll roll it out the same But tonight I climb with you Tonight So high with you Tonight I shine with you Tonight I'm so alive... With you it's always here and never there With you it's always here and never where With you it's always here and never how With you it's always here and always now Yeah tomorrow I will start again With back to earth and carry on The same as I did yesterday Yeah I'll pick it up once more And morning I'll be onto it From square one start and "bit a for it push" Like I do everyday... I'll get it down for sure But tonight I climb with you Tonight So high with you Tonight I shine with you Tonight 

Da THE CURE  (2004 Geffen records)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento