giovedì 19 aprile 2012

[Video] Cloud Nothings / Stay useless

Get More: www.mtvu.com

Cloud Nothings - Stay useless (2012) 

Can I see what's going wrong with me I used to have it all, now I'm alone I never said, I'm better off this way I need something to do, somewhere to go I need time to stop moving I need time to stay useless I need time to stop moving I need time to stay useless I need time to stop moving I need time to stay useless I need time Can I feel so utterly unreal But nothing I could do would make things changes I'm stuck in here and I'm tired of everywhere I'm never going to learn to be alone I need time to stop moving I need time to stay useless I need time to stop moving I need time to stay useless I need time to stop moving I need time to stay useless I need time Oh, oh, oh Oh, oh, oh Oh, oh, oh Oh, oh, oh I need time to stop moving I need time to stay useless I need time to stop moving I need time to stay useless I need time to stop moving I need time to stay useless I need
time

 Da ATTACK ON MEMORY (2012 Carpark Records)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento